Author Topic: Default folders are not subscibed but created on first login  (Read 5856 times)

Offline rohitsyte

Hello,

I have roundcube installed on my local server and the settings in the main.inc.php are create default foldes to true and when the user first logs in, only the INBOX folder is show and not the other folders like Spam, Trash and Sent are not shown. I have to manually subscribe to these folders by going to the folders tab in the settings.

I have changed the setting protect_default_folder to true and also false but there is no effect on the change. I am using roundcube version 0.7

Kindly help me in this issue..

Offline rgtobr

Re: Default folders are not subscibed but created on first login
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2012, 10:38:57 AM »
See in your pop3 server, if your user there is into /home folder, example, if your user is "rohitsyte", try to create '/home/rohitsyte' and next, set owner with 'chown rohitsyte:users /home/rohitsyte' and last, set permissions 'chown u+rwx,go-r-x-w /home/rohitsyte'. Try to access your webmail again. If INBOX folders still not appear, goto your database and remove 'rohitsyte' user from all tables. Try logon into your webmail again. Anything, try to enable the IMAP log into main.inc.php.