Author Topic: more -> Create Filter issues on the latest git release  (Read 3892 times)

Offline jspax

more -> Create Filter issues on the latest git release
« on: November 27, 2012, 03:57:05 PM »
Hi,

I am having difficulties with looking a at a message and then going to the More -> Create Filter option to create a sieve filter.  I can create filters just fine from the Settings menu and the filter that gets created for dovecot works just fine.  It's just from the More menu that seems to have issues....

Things work okay on the 0.8.x series.

The steps I attempt are:

Select message so it's body is shown in the pane below the message lists.  I go to the More menu and select "Create Filter".  A dialog opens with 3 check boxes for the suggest From/To/Subject filters.  I can leave all three checked or just chose one of them and click the "Next Step" button.  The dialog changes and I give the filter a name and choose the filterset (the issue happens regardless of the filterset chosen).  I can tweak the other filter settings, but when I click on the "Next Step" button, I will always get an alert stating "At least one position must be selected!".  I can not find any combination of settings that doesn't result in that alert.  I can create the exact same filter from the settings menu hierarchy just fine.  It seems like that message is about the initial choice of From/To/Subject filter suggestions and somehow it's also affecting the following dialog.

I've tried disabling all but the managesieve plugin and still get the same thing.  Anyway, I don't know if this is a known issue or not, so I hope it's okay that I'm making note of it here.

Thanks!

--
Jason

Offline alec

Re: more -> Create Filter issues on the latest git release
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2012, 02:33:02 AM »
Fixed in 46f06cd0e97a9b7d5294470d88452440642e3740