Release Support > 0.1 beta 2

Need help with auto login or auto signup !

(1/5) > >>

sirola:
Hello,

Is there any way I can pass parameters "username" and "password" to default RoundCube index.php file. I am trying to avoid login screen, because I know username and password and just want user to be redirected automatically to his/her mail account. Because I work mostly with ASP.NET and C#, I don't know PHP very good.

I have tried something like this:
http://mailserver.com/roundcube/index.php?_user=username&_pass=password
but I got login screen again.

Can somebody please help me with this.
Is that possible and if it is what I have to change and how to call URL for RoundCube webmail site.

So I need to avoid somehow login screen, I have "username" and "password" and want to be redirected to mail account promptly without entering username and password in text boxes.

By the way RoundCube is great, AJAX style, design, features, great work.

Regards to all,

Sirola
osirola@inet.hr

-----------------------------------------
hMailServer 4.2.1-B197 integrated MySQL
roundcubemail-0.1beta2
Windows 2003 Server, IIS 6.0
-----------------------------------------

helga:
search in index.php:

--- Code: --- else if (isset($_POST['_user']) && isset($_POST['_pass']) &&
      rcmail_login(get_input_value('_user', RCUBE_INPUT_POST), $_POST['_pass'], $host))
  {
--- End code ---

change to:

--- Code: --- else if (isset($_REQUEST['_user']) && isset($_REQUEST['_pass']) &&
      rcmail_login(get_input_value('_user', RCUBE_INPUT_POST), $_REQUEST['_pass'], $host))
  {
--- End code ---

luizbox:
I need the same fix for my pages, but this displayed here don't give right... Had something else that need to be configured for work!?

MylesHawkins:
After changing the $_POST's to $_REQUEST's you need to pass it a url like:

http://mailserver.com/roundcube/index.php?_user=[YOURUSERNAMEHERE]&&_pass=[YOURPASSWORDHERE]&&_action=login"

Octavius:
Hello, Many thanks for this superb Webmail. I'm trying to pass login and password parameters like explained in this post but it's not working. I'm using the last version of Round Cube.

Could you please help me ?

Many many thanks,

Steve.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version