Author Topic: two major issues - blank messages and sending mail  (Read 4008 times)

Offline sandwormusmc

two major issues - blank messages and sending mail
« on: October 11, 2006, 10:48:04 AM »
Hey everyone,

Environment
OS - Red Hat 9
PHP - Version 4.2.2
MySQL - 3.23.58

Anyone else having issues with e-mails not showing up after logging in? I've got RC working and pulling e-mails into the message list, but when I double click all I see is the To, From, Subject, and Date fields show up. Nothing else appears, and the code for the page shows up like this:

Code: [Select]
<div id=&quot;messagebody&quot;>

</div>

I looked through the code and from what I gather there should be another div tag in there with the message body included, but I can't figure out what's causing it to skip printing the message body. Any ideas, besides the somewhat cryptic bug tracking I've seen (http://trac.roundcube.net/trac.cgi/ticket/1484034)??

Also, another major issue I see is in the compose section. I compose an e-mail and click send, and the lightbox (sending message... dhtml window) shows up and the message is sent, but the page is never redirected; the DHTML window just disappears after about a minute (which is forever to a user). This might be an easy fix, but I don't have any more time to play with it.

Thanks for any help,
Matt.

Offline sandwormusmc

Re: two major issues - blank messages and sending mail
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2006, 02:03:33 PM »
**bump**

Offline sandwormusmc

« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2006, 02:41:52 PM »
*bump*

Offline sandwormusmc

« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2006, 05:27:33 PM »
i think its a problem with the version of PHP i have installed on the server.

installing on Fedora Core 5 on my local machine seemed to fix the problem ...