Author Topic: Empty Message Body on View  (Read 2194 times)

Offline dlukowsk

Empty Message Body on View
« on: June 30, 2010, 02:45:55 AM »
I'm pretty new to RoundCube, as it was already integrated into a project I was handed.  The problem I'm having is in regard to the message body being blank when viewing the full message.  We are moving to a new server environment and this issue did not appear on the original server.  We have considered upgrading to .3, but would like to get this issue fixed and upgrade to .4 a little later.

The original setup was:
Apache 2
PHP 5.2.26

The new setup is:
Zend Server CE Apache 2
PHP 5.3

The problem seems to be associated with caching of messages.  Since both of the setups run off of the same DB, I can open a message on the original server, watch the $iscached var in rcube_shared.inc  The message body on the original server shows $iscached == FALSE and displays the message properly when viewed for the first time.  Once it has been cached, the message will display on the new server.

Even if I override $skip_check = true in
send_modified_header($mdate, $etag=null, $skip_check=false)
The body of the message will be blank.

Any thoughts?  TIA and I'll try to get some phpinfo() dumps up tomorrow from each of the servers if needed.

Online SKaero

• Administrator
    • SKaero - Custom Roundcube development
Empty Message Body on View
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2010, 05:01:11 AM »
I would recommended that you just upgrade to the SVN, there was a lot of things that changed to be compatible PHP 5.3. You may have a bettor idea if you look at the error log.