Author Topic: Problems composing email  (Read 2923 times)

Offline pichul

Problems composing email
« on: July 15, 2010, 05:57:54 AM »
Hi all!, I´ve just upgraded to 0.4 beta and I´m having some weird problems.

There are two buttons that have stopped responding since the upgrade: Attach a file (using the "plus" sign and using the clip icon) and save as a draft (the special folder is assigned to a working folder). You can press them but, nothing happens. There are no errors showed in the browser. I´ve tried with Ie8, Firefox 3.62 and Konqueror 4.4.2 with the same result (I´ve also tried in windows and Linux machines). I´ve added my server location to the secure sites, but nothing helps.

The server is running on Ubuntu 10.04 server, and I´ve tried using the default theme, English or Spanish interface, iso-8859 1 or iso-8859 -15 as encoding, all the options on the personal settings--> Preferences--> Composing Messages........

Any info or clue will be appreciated!! Thnx in advance
« Last Edit: July 15, 2010, 05:59:35 AM by pichul »

Offline pichul

Problems composing email
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2010, 06:32:33 AM »
Ok, it seems that the problem is with the upgraded version, I´ve tried with a fresh new install and everything works perfect (new db and new directory). All the security settings are the same. I´ll try to dig a bit more....

Offline pichul

Problems composing email
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2010, 01:46:32 AM »
I couldn´t find an answer, the fresh install works fine, but the upgraded one got tons of problems, it seems that something went terrible wrong during the upgrade.

Thank you all for your time.

Offline Schmatze

Problems composing email
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2010, 05:53:36 AM »
I can confirm this. I also had to reinstall roundcube.