Author Topic: Auto-saving as draft kills my session  (Read 3915 times)

Offline resaturate

Auto-saving as draft kills my session
« on: October 13, 2006, 06:32:31 AM »
Three times now I've lost the message I was composing and been dumped back to the login page.

The problem occurs just after RC has auto-saved my message to the drafts folder. The first two times I got no message and was just redirected to the login page. The last time the red error overlay pane appeared saying my session had expired before I was redirected to the login page.

Using the back button takes me to the message list, rahter than the compose screen so my words have been lost forever. :(

I've been using RC for a few months now and generally love it. This has stopped me using it though.

I'd still like the developers to make my idea of "The Holy Grail of Webmail" come true, which I posted a while back!

Offline schmeal

Re: Auto-saving as draft kills my session
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2006, 09:47:30 PM »
No solutions for you, but I have had this issue also... actually my wife has on her account... I'm doing some testing on my account... she said, she "thought" is she manually saved the message after she started, that it didn't happen again... but wasn't for sure....

If I have any luck finding a work around or find a setting I have wrong, I'll post it here.

Also might check your error file in the log folder, although I didn't see anything in mine for today, when she got the last error

Offline schmeal

Re: Auto-saving as draft kills my session
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2006, 10:05:17 PM »
Dug a little deeper into the forum and found this:
http://roundcubeforum.net/forum/index.php?topic=460.0

I haven't tried it yet, though