Author Topic: Session cookie?  (Read 4523 times)

Offline rolfm

Session cookie?
« on: August 10, 2010, 12:23:44 PM »
I have a web site that I want to have my users to be able to check their email.  I have a form on a page that sends the user id and password to RoundCube.  It was working great, and then stopped.

I noticed that it also sends a token ("_token") which seems to expire after a set amount of time.  

Is there a way that I can generate the token from within the form to avoid it expiring?

Offline SKaero

• Administrator
    • SKaero - Custom Roundcube development
Session cookie?
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2010, 12:41:40 PM »
Take a look at the autologon plugin /trunk/plugins/autologon/autologon.php ? Roundcube Webmail it could be modified so it would pickup the post info and automatically generate the token and login.

Offline rolfm

Session cookie?
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2010, 12:49:21 PM »
Quote from: skaero;29269
Take a look at the autologon plugin /trunk/plugins/autologon/autologon.php ? Roundcube Webmail it could be modified so it would pickup the post info and automatically generate the token and login.

Hmmm... this might present a problem in that RoundCube is already loaded on my hosting service's machine, and they won't allow me to make any changes like plugins...

Is there a way to do this in-line with the HTML code that defines the Form and it's components?  And I don't see where the "token" is generated... is that a browser component?  I have the link set up correctly - it's just getting the token generated which appears to be my problem...  can the "token" be found using either PHP or HTML?

Offline SKaero

• Administrator
    • SKaero - Custom Roundcube development
Session cookie?
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2010, 12:53:14 PM »
I recommend to a custom install so it would be easier. The session token is generated by RoundCube and you couldn't create it outside of RoundCube.