Author Topic: Ver 0.4 Time outs  (Read 3176 times)

Offline TechMonster

Ver 0.4 Time outs
« on: August 12, 2010, 02:35:40 PM »
I upgraded to .4 from .3 the other day and I have one customer that uses webmail 100% of the time for his email. My other customers use it from time to time. He will click reply or be in the middle of sending an email and click send and it will come back with page not found. If he clicks back and clicks it again then it will work most of the time. I seen this first hand. The server also hosts a bunch of websites and never had issues or complaints with the rest. The same customer says his administration site for his website works just fine which is on the same apache server which really stumps me. Anyone else know whats going on or have the issue?
Travis

Windows 2003 64bit
Apache 2.2.16
PHP 5.3.1

Offline SKaero

• Administrator
    • SKaero - Custom Roundcube development
Ver 0.4 Time outs
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2010, 02:43:56 PM »
Is there anything in the error log?

Offline TechMonster

Ver 0.4 Time outs
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2010, 03:15:10 PM »
No errors in roundcube error log or Windows system logs. I would love to just say user internet problem. I may have to use webmail to see if I can reproduce. I know multiple computers on same internet are having the problem. And it did not come about till the upgrade. I just reverted back to .3 to see if he has the issues still. If so I am leaning towards user end. I really want to be on v.4 as the new features are great and it is much faster.

Travis

Offline SKaero

• Administrator
    • SKaero - Custom Roundcube development
Ver 0.4 Time outs
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2010, 03:18:36 PM »
Try testing a fresh install of RoundCube 0.4 sometimes the upgrade is the problem.