Author Topic: Problems with roundcube, how to avoid the line skip and the -- before signatures  (Read 2940 times)

Offline VeryConfused

Okay two things, I'd like to use my signature as a header in order to have it display my company logo, it works just fine but it puts "--" before the logo and this is starting to annoy me. Any way I can fix this?

Also when I type a new message I don't want it to leave a blank line every time I hit enter, I  don't want:

The green fox jumped bla bla bla

And when he arrived at the Farm, bla bla bla

He was so merry and jumped all over bla bla bla

Instead I want to be able to write

The green fox jumped bla bla bla
And when he arrived at the Farm, bla bla bla
He was so merry and jumped all over bla bla bla

Thank you for your help :)

Offline SKaero

• Administrator
    • SKaero - Custom Roundcube development
You could remove the lines from the javascript file, but I think it would be better to make a plugin that automatically adds a logo at the top of you emails.

Offline VeryConfused

Quote from: skaero;29956
You could remove the lines from the javascript file, but I think it would be better to make a plugin that automatically adds a logo at the top of you emails.

Thank you Skaero, unfortunately I have no knowledge of java or HTML, how would I go about doing this?

Offline SKaero

• Administrator
I think it would be simpler to write a plugin to add your header to emails using the message_compose_body hook. Other wise there is 3-4 places in the code you'd have to change that would make it harder for upgrades.

Offline VeryConfused

Quote from: skaero;29977
I think it would be simpler to write a plugin to add your header to emails using the message_compose_body hook. Other wise there is 3-4 places in the code you'd have to change that would make it harder for upgrades.

Whatever is easier, as I said I am a total noob, so how do it do it? :)

Offline SKaero

• Administrator
I am a little to busy right now to put together guide or plugin, I should have some time after Monday so I will try to put something together then. If I forget just leave a message here and I should find it and remember.

Offline VeryConfused

Quote from: skaero;29987
I am a little to busy right now to put together guide or plugin, I should have some time after Monday so I will try to put something together then. If I forget just leave a message here and I should find it and remember.

That would be great Skaero! Thank you :D