Miscellaneous > Roundcube Discussion

search dont work

(1/3) > >>

Alexandre:
Please help me,

Sorry for the english, i am brazilian and dont write in english very well.

i use roundcubemail 0.3 stable and search messages dont work. Always return "search found no results"

My imap Server is Courier-IMAP, but I think it is not the imap server, as with version 0.4 of the roundcubemail the search works very well.

I can not perform the upgrade from version 0.3 to version 0.4 at this time. I need to do search work in version 0.3. Can anyone help me

Thank you.

alec:
The problem is probably because Courier doesn't support UTF8 in searching. There's a workaround in Roundcube 0.4 for this situation. That's why this is working with 0.4. Here's the changeset, but I think it will not apply on 0.3: Changeset 3711 ? Roundcube Webmail

Alexandre:
Alec, thank you.

I made the changes, but in version 0.3 does not really work. Is there any way to make it work without changing the version?

alec:
You could try to add UTF8 support to your server or go to steps/mail/search.inc and change $imap_charset = RCMAIL_CHARSET;
to
$imap_charset = "US_ASCII';

I don't know if this helps.

Alexandre:
Alec, thank you again for your help...

I made the changes to the file search.inc, but not resolved. I've also
a reinstalling my Courier IMAP server with the - enable-
unicode = UTF-8, but not resolved. I believe it may be some other problem in the search that is not connected to the charset. Any other ideas?

Thank you!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version