Author Topic: Folders Page  (Read 2652 times)

Offline jmoore

Folders Page
« on: December 27, 2010, 03:04:51 PM »
Hello all,
Hopefully quick one.  Running current release v0.5 RC.  Everything seems to work fine except cannot add folders from the folder management page.  

Says Remote Server or File Not Found.

You tried to access the address http://MYDOMAINNAME/?_task=settings&_action=edit-folder&_mbox=&_framed=1, which is currently unavailable. Please make sure that the web address (URL) is correctly spelled and punctuated, then try reloading the page.
Make sure your Internet connection is active and check whether other applications that rely on the same connection are working.
Check that the setup of any Internet security software is correct and does not interfere with ordinary web browsing.
If you are behind a firewall on a Local Area Network and think this may be causing problems, talk to your systems administrator.
Try pressing the F12 key on your keyboard and disabling proxy servers, unless you know that you are required to use a proxy to connect to the Internet. Reload the page.

EVERYTHING ELSE SEEMS TO WORK GREAT??  Can anyone else confirm this as being an issue with current release?  Thank You for any help in advance.

Offline SKaero

• Administrator
    • SKaero - Custom Roundcube development
Folders Page
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2010, 07:39:40 AM »
I think thats been fixed in the SVN, try it out and see if the problems continue.

Offline jmoore

Folders Page
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2010, 03:23:23 PM »
Thanks skaero.  But to my knowledge I am using the latest version.  0.5 RC

Offline SKaero

• Administrator
    • SKaero - Custom Roundcube development
Folders Page
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2010, 11:51:00 PM »
The SVN is the development version of RoundCube with all of the latest fixes. You can get it here: http://trac.roundcube.net/browser

Offline jmoore

Folders Page
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2010, 08:44:46 AM »
Thanks skaero.  I was unaware of that.  Happy New Year.