Release Support > 0.1 beta 2

I got blank page instead of login - WALKTHROUGH HOW TO SOLVE THIS

<< < (2/2)

KettererE:
Hours of frustration with the install...had the blank screen/page no matter what I tried.

It was one simple problem...I needed to use slashes (/) not backslashes (\) in my temp folder path.

What took so long is that there was no error logging because it was failing in the parsing of the main.inc.php file right before it read the log file location setting!

To make it worse, I bumped up the debug level to 4 like is suggested but it still does not show errors on the screen, only in the log file but it never gets that far!

The key is to set:

$rcmail_config['debug_level'] = 8;

Then you see the errors on the screen! Found the issues and fixed my problem in less than 15 minutes.

paia:

--- Quote from: CrazyF ---I get a blank screen after I make login... how can I fix it?
Yesterday it was working fine and today when I go to see the mail, after login I get the blank screen always.
Thks in advance.

--- End quote ---

I have the same problem, I'm using also Squirrel Mail, that works, but have some limitations. detailed information about the problem:

1/ I put correct login values and press Login
2/ after really long time, blank page appears
3/ when I click in address bar (Firefox) and hit Enter on my keyboard to refresh the site, message list opens and almost everything works fine except the bug with Personal Settings -> Folders (opened ticket).

dutomate:
Life is too short to be serious, laugh it up.

gidanrage:
ya it will be great if they both get active on this forum...and share their exp. with gaming...

irkussqui:
Here is, in my opinion, the most interesting part:
PHP Code:

//If first time key in date run statement
                if(first == 0){
                    ++first;//Track if is the first record key in
                    items = new Item(itemNumber, itemDesc, sellPrice, quantity);
                }
                //Else continue key in record
                else{
                    entries = items[0].getEntries();//Get number of entries entered
                    for(j=0; j

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version