Author Topic: Like others... install issue  (Read 5029 times)

Offline bluef

Like others... install issue
« on: October 25, 2006, 03:22:52 PM »
Hi,

I've an installation issue... First of all, I remove the .htaccess from the root installation directory. But I have know an issue regaring (apparently) the PATH :

Code: [Select]
Warning: main(include/rcube_shared.inc) [function.main]:
failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /mnt/110/provider.com/c/a/mylogin/index.php
on line 78

Fatal error: main() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'include/rcube_shared.inc'
 (include_path='/mnt/110/provider.com/c/a/mylogin/include:.:/usr/php4/lib/php') in
/mnt/110/provider.com/c/a/mylogin/index.php on line 78

I've tried to insert some slahes '/' into the line, like this :
Code: [Select]
ini_set('include_path', $INSTALL_PATH.PATH_SEPARATOR.$INSTALL_PATH.'program/'.PATH_SEPARATOR.
$INSTALL_PATH.'program/lib/'.PATH_SEPARATOR.ini_get('include_path'));

but ... NO WAY... :'(

Anyone has an idea ?
Thanks in advance for your help !

Offline bluef

Re: Like others... install issue
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2006, 09:06:11 AM »
No idea ?

Please, tell me that someone of you get this kind of problem and found a solution... :-\

blueF

Offline occamsrazor

« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2006, 10:19:21 AM »
(this was also posted incorrectly in the oldversions forum, sorry)

I'm also having a similar problem with error:

Warning: main(include/rcube_shared.inc): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/bpcurt2/public_html/roundcubemail/index.php on line 79

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required 'include/rcube_shared.inc' (include_path='/home/bpcurt2/public_html/roundcubemail/:/home/bpcurt2/public_html/roundcubemail/program:/home/bpcurt2/public_html/roundcubemail/program/lib:.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/bpcurt2/public_html/roundcubemail/index.php on line 79

I've checked and the permissions are 777.

One thing I didn't understand is in the Install instructions here:

http://trac.roundcube.net/trac.cgi/wiki/Howto_Install

It says things like "The two files are in the "/config/" directory of Roundcube" and "Next we execute the SQL file found in the "/SQL/" directory in Roundcube" but the roundcube files I downloaded here:

http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/roundcubemail/roundcubemail-0.1beta2.tar.gz?download

are all in one single directory with no sub-directories...

Thanks in advance for any help you can give...

Ben

Offline occamsrazor

« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2006, 11:58:18 AM »
Problem solved. Seems the unrar'ing program I used collapsed all the sub-directories and put all the files flat in the main directory :-)
After that I had the blank screen error but a chmod of the program/include/rcube_db file sorted the problem.
The interface is very nice indeed, although seems quite slow but that could well be my server.
Thanks, Ben

Offline bluef

« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2006, 05:28:36 AM »
Aaaaarg.... Lucky you ! My issue is still pending.... :'(

Nobody get this error ???

My provider is FREE.FR... Is there some FREE.FR / RoundCube users in the room ????

Please, help me...

Thanks in advance !

Offline Solei

« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2006, 03:29:28 AM »
/mnt/110/provider.com/c/a/mylogin/index.php seems like an awfully long directory name- also, the domain "provider.com"? Are you sure your domain hosting is set up properly?

Offline bluef

« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2006, 04:05:15 AM »
I changed the exact error message, for security reason... In fact, in the error message, "provider.com" doesn't exist, but there is "free.fr". And the same for "mylogin"...

The path shown in the error message is not under my control : my provider manage like this...

Any idea ?