Author Topic: Groupvice4 missing icons  (Read 7656 times)

Offline HiperGlow

Groupvice4 missing icons
« on: November 03, 2010, 08:46:29 AM »
I think I have tried everything (but must be missing something :-)
The theme is working ok, but attacment and other mail icons are missing.
Any ideas on what I should try ?

Secondly on the picture, the Archive folder, I would like to move up below Trash folder - any hint on where in the code I should start looking?

thanks
John

Offline HiperGlow

Groupvice4 missing icons
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2010, 10:01:26 AM »
Quote from: HiperGlow;31065
Secondly on the picture, the Archive folder, I would like to move up below Trash folder - any hint on where in the code I should start looking?

Forget about this one :D - a simple rename of the folder does the trick.

Offline Julius Caesar

• Global Moderator
    • http://www.de-keizer.net/
Groupvice4 missing icons
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2010, 11:10:35 AM »
I have the same issue sometimes with Firefox 4. What helps is clearing the the cache.
Julius Caesar

You can download the Groupvice4 theme here.
Sie können Groupvice4 hier he

Offline HiperGlow

Groupvice4 missing icons
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2010, 11:23:54 AM »
Quote from: Julius Caesar;31069
I have the same issue sometimes with Firefox 4. What helps is clearing the the cache.

Nope, tested in both Explorer 8, 9Beta, Firefox 3.6 they all show the same picture all of them - and cache has been cleared, and it's different computers.

I have also tried disabling all plugins, just to make sure none of them interfered with the skin.

If you look at the picture you can see that the data for Subject is located a bit far to left, as if some columns is missing.

Offline Julius Caesar

• Global Moderator
    • http://www.de-keizer.net/
Groupvice4 missing icons
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2010, 11:42:04 AM »
The column subject consists of an icon and the subject text. You can notice it when you drag another column to the left of the subject column.

Now back to your problem. Have your tried switching to the default theme, return to the inbox and switch back to Groupvice4 theme again?
Julius Caesar

You can download the Groupvice4 theme here.
Sie können Groupvice4 hier he

Offline HiperGlow

Groupvice4 missing icons
« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2010, 01:30:25 PM »
Quote from: Julius Caesar;31072
Now back to your problem. Have your tried switching to the default theme, return to the inbox and switch back to Groupvice4 theme again?

Yep, I am still wondering why the subject text is misaligned to the left, this indicates to me that it is not an issue about showing the icon, but the whole column seems to be missing.

I have also tried delete the record in the database with settings, but it didn't help. Default theme is showing the icon colums with attachment etc.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2010, 06:10:30 PM by rosali »

Offline HiperGlow

Groupvice4 missing icons
« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2010, 04:04:36 AM »
Quote from: Julius Caesar;31072
The column subject consists of an icon and the subject text. You can notice it when you drag another column to the left of the subject column.

oh dear, I got carried away with all this new stuff, so I made beginner mistake - I had gotten my installation mixed with some new svn changes, my bad.

So I made a new installation based on 0.4.2 stable and the 4164 trunk release - now the icons are there.
Thank you for trying to help!

gama18812

Groupvice4 missing icons
« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2011, 03:33:07 AM »
Best Mercedes Parts]Best Mercedes Parts[/URL]how it is working now