Author Topic: Disable Return Receipt Option?  (Read 4633 times)

Offline acacord

Disable Return Receipt Option?
« on: November 04, 2010, 05:48:11 PM »
Anyone know of a way to disable the return receipt option altogether?  Since it's not supported by some mail systems, I'm running into a situation where users are calling in to tell us it's "broken".  I just want to get rid of it.  Any thoughts?

Offline SKaero

• Administrator
    • SKaero - Custom Roundcube development
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2010, 11:08:51 PM »
You could delete it from the skin flies.

Offline acacord

« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2010, 12:01:45 PM »
Quote from: skaero;31088
You could delete it from the skin flies.

Good call.  For the record, here's what I ended up doing:

Code: [Select]
<div id=&quot;composeoptionsmenu&quot; class=&quot;popupmenu&quot;>
    <table>
<!--    <tr>
        <td><label for=&quot;rcmcomposereceipt&quot;><roundcube:label name=&quot;returnreceipt&quot; />:</label></td>
        <td><roundcube:object name=&quot;receiptCheckBox&quot; form=&quot;form&quot; id=&quot;rcmcomposereceipt&quot; /></td>
    </tr> -->  <tr>
        <td><label for=&quot;rcmcomposepriority&quot;><roundcube:label name=&quot;priority&quot; />:</label></td>
        <td><roundcube:object name=&quot;prioritySelector&quot; form=&quot;form&quot; id=&quot;rcmcomposepriority&quot; /></td>
    </tr><tr>
        <td><label><roundcube:label name=&quot;savesentmessagein&quot; />:</label></td>
        <td><roundcube:object name=&quot;storetarget&quot; maxlength=&quot;30&quot; /></td>
    </tr>
    </table>
</div>

I commented out the table row that had the checkbox for setting the receipt...

sharal.sam

« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2010, 01:07:17 AM »
Well I don't have a lot knowledge about this but I must say you  should try to delete this from skin file...I hope you got my point...No Worry Just chill you will find solution of your problem very soon......:)

Health insurance for students