Author Topic: I wonder if you release a program yesterday!  (Read 3956 times)

Offline MHouse

I wonder if you release a program yesterday!
« on: November 28, 2010, 12:45:55 PM »
I wonder if something affected the configuration of all emails accounts which uses the online software named "Webmail Powered by Roundcube". I use that email software online, through Bluehost. All the identities and contacts address from each email account in "Webmail Powered by Roundcube" were wipe out :o .

Does somebody knows anything about it? :confused:

Thanks,
Marie

IMP. NOTE:
One of the domains that I administer in the web is for an organization dedicated to help victims of maltreatment and sexual abuse. This issue is VERY IMPORTANT, since the identities from Roundcube has been a great way to protect the email accounts of several users from that organization. They use only identities to contact everybody, because they need to hide their real email account from the perpetrators of the crimes committed to the victims that they have been helping; and some of the perpetrators are part of cults who have several hackers working for them.

As soon as possible, please help me with this issue, because the members of that organization are waiting for your confirmation before starting using 'Webmail Powered by Roundcube' again.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2010, 01:44:51 PM by MHouse »

Offline SKaero

• Administrator
    • SKaero - Custom Roundcube development
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2010, 01:27:27 PM »
You need to contact your host because they are the ones that control that installation of RoundCube.

Offline MHouse

« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2010, 01:47:15 PM »
Thank you, I will do that!

mchemburg19

« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2010, 09:58:57 PM »
Are there any updates for this thread sir?
I'm having same issue with this..
thanks.....