Author Topic: Having a little trouble getting multiple quotas to work  (Read 2257 times)

Offline uod

Having a little trouble getting multiple quotas to work
« on: January 11, 2011, 10:09:08 AM »
I am running Roundcube 0.4.2.     My users have two separate quotas :  one for /var (where the inbox is located) and one for /home (where all other mail folders are located).

I am using Dovecot --- and I have it configured for quotas as follows :

plugin {                    
  quota = fs:inbox:mount=/var
  quota2 = fs:home:mount=/home                                              
}

Roundcube is only ever reporting the quota from whatever is labeled as "quota" in dovecot.  I have swapped the two around to verify that dovecot is indeed able to get both quotas.  Roundcube won't report anything for quota2. I read that Roundcube will only report the quota with the least amount of space. I made some modifications to the quota on a test user so that "quota2" was the one with the least available space, but it still only reported the "quota" one.

Anyone have a suggestion on how to fix this?   Better yet --- is there any way to get roundcube to report both quotas simultaneously?  If I did get this working so that it just reported the quota with the least amount of free space, how would my users be able to know which of the two quotas that was?  

Thanks in advance for any help provided --- and please let me know if you need more information about my configuration.

Offline uod

Having a little trouble getting multiple quotas to work
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2011, 02:27:45 PM »
Nevermind -- I was able to write a plugin to get this to display in a tab in the settings area.  

I'll post the plugin as soon as I clean it up a bit and make it more friendly for the end-user to configure.