Author Topic: Look and Feel  (Read 2731 times)

Offline yorgi

Look and Feel
« on: January 20, 2011, 12:24:15 AM »
Can someone assist as we are not that familiar with Roundcube at all. We installed it and is working fine but we tried to customize the login page for starters by editing config/main.inc.php and changing "Welcome to Roundcube" to something else, however it keeps giving the original message.

We would also like to change the logo on the login screen so can someone please help with some instructions on what to edit and what to stop and start again etc.

Thanks

Offline SKaero

• Administrator
    • SKaero - Custom Roundcube development
Look and Feel
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2011, 01:40:42 AM »
To change the title on the login page change $rcmail_config['product_name'] in /config/main.inc.php to change the RoundCube logo replace /skins/default/images/roundcube_logo.png

Offline yorgi

Look and Feel
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2011, 01:54:42 AM »
Thanks for the reply - That is exactly what I changed but the Title does not change, no matter what I change. Anything else I should do or restart any service maybe?

Offline SKaero

• Administrator
    • SKaero - Custom Roundcube development
Look and Feel
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2011, 03:09:54 AM »
No services need to be restarted for it to take effect, verify that the file has been uploaded correctly.

Offline Jack!

Look and Feel
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2011, 05:01:00 AM »
Quote from: yorgi;32584
Thanks for the reply - That is exactly what I changed but the Title does not change, no matter what I change. Anything else I should do or restart any service maybe?

Have you also tried to change $labels['welcome'] in file labels.inc for your language?