Author Topic: 0.5 release IDN support  (Read 3745 times)

Offline arser

0.5 release IDN support
« on: January 27, 2011, 06:58:48 PM »
Good day.

I tested support for IDN in the new version of roundcube.
When I tried to send to "mailtest@пример.испытание" (ICANN e-mail test), I got an error "Please enter at least one recipient". Same error I got when trying to send to punicode notation "mailtest@xn--e1afmkfd.xn--80akhbyknj4f".
However, when I tried to write the address "mailtest@xn--e1afmkfd.xn--80akhbyknj4f" in the "Copy" field, the letter sent successfully.
Although when I tried to write the address "mailtest@пример.испытание" in the "Copy" field I got an error "Invalid e-mail address: xn--mailtest@-o0h6a0cxbod.xn--80akhbyknj4f"
In the last error address incorrectly encoded. When I view in roundcube sent letter, address "mailtest@xn--e1afmkfd.xn--80akhbyknj4f" also incorrectly decoded to "mailtest@xn--e1afmkfd.испытание".

As you can see, "username@" is perceived as part of the domain name, resulting in a domain name is not correctly encoded/decoded, as well as username is corrupted.
<?php

echo idn_to_ascii('mailtest@пример.испытание');
?>

xn--mailtest@-o0h6a0cxbod.xn--80akhbyknj4f

<?php

echo idn_to_ascii('пример.испытание');
?>

xn--e1afmkfd.xn--80akhbyknj4f

<?php

echo idn_to_utf8('mailtest@xn--e1afmkfd.xn--80akhbyknj4f');
?>

mailtest@xn--e1afmkfd.испытание

<?php

echo idn_to_utf8('xn--e1afmkfd.xn--80akhbyknj4f');
?>

пример.испытание

sysinfo:
FreeBSD 8.1
PHP 5.3.5
PHP intl 1.1.2

P.S. Thanks for great webmail client!
« Last Edit: January 27, 2011, 07:10:45 PM by arser »

Offline SKaero

• Administrator
    • SKaero - Custom Roundcube development
0.5 release IDN support
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2011, 05:48:06 AM »
Try the SVN version and if its still happening submit a ticket.

dressale

0.5 release IDN support
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2011, 09:57:59 PM »
Married in a church, First Communion Dresses not too low-cut wedding dress, Little Black Dresses it is disrespectful to the performance of the clergy, particularly some of the ceremony, Homecoming Dresses the couple should have knelt down, ****tail Dresses exposed arm of the bride topless kneeling before the icons a bit too respect for the Church, really ridiculous.
Please note that the bride, Celebrity Dresses wedding is to use a long tail trailing or short tail, often constrained by external environmental factors. Classic Dresses If the church rituals, has good tailing of view, but the flower girl is not enough to force the older bride or pick up the tail, and even tripped; Evening Gowns float is another problem, because tens of feet of tail, ordinary cars Evening Dress do can not let go, even if reluctantly Evening Dresses squeezed into a ball, then tailing off after the long wrinkled, less decency; also generally not very clean clean streets, so the bride to wear Party Dresses three to five feet tail, was sufficient.

Offline arser

0.5 release IDN support
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2011, 08:06:39 AM »
Fixed in SVN version #4493. Thank you!