Author Topic: Issues with NET/IDNA2  (Read 19820 times)

Offline HollyW00d

Issues with NET/IDNA2
« on: January 29, 2011, 07:39:49 PM »
Hey guys,

Here are the errors im getting when I try to test send an email and IMAP login:

Trying to send email...

Warning: include_once(Net/IDNA2.php) [function.include-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/swtmail/domains/swtmail.com/public_html/webmail/installer/utils.php on line 41

Warning: include_once() [function.include]: Failed opening 'Net/IDNA2.php' for inclusion (include_path='/home/swtmail/domains/swtmail.com/public_html/webmail/program/lib:/home/swtmail/domains/swtmail.com/public_html/webmail/program:/home/swtmail/domains/swtmail.com/public_html/webmail/program/include:.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/swtmail/domains/swtmail.com/public_html/webmail/installer/utils.php on line 41

Fatal error: Class 'Net_IDNA2' not found in /home/swtmail/domains/swtmail.com/public_html/webmail/program/include/rcube_shared.inc on line 721

If anyone could help me out with this I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks!

Offline JohnDoh

• Global Moderator
Issues with NET/IDNA2
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2011, 04:42:58 AM »
You are missing a library. Check that the file [rc root]/program/lib/Net/IDNA2.php exists and there is also a folder in the Net dir called IDNA. If not you can download the package again and add in any missing files.
Roundcube Plugins: Contextmenu, SpamAssassin Prefs, and moreā€¦

Offline HollyW00d

Issues with NET/IDNA2
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2011, 12:25:39 PM »
Hey I fixed it. I had the wrong download. Thanks!

ufone111

Welcome to PhoTozFaiR
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2011, 08:55:28 AM »
Welcome to PhoToZfAiR
Welcome to PhoToZfAiR
Welcome to PhoToZfAiR
free classified sites, Art/Paintings, Amazing, Celebrties, Pakistani Celebrties, Indian Celebrities, Cars, Funny, Islamic, Motorbike, Natural, World Hotels, Forex Trading, Web Hosting, Computer,  Fantasy, Flowers, Food, Games, Love, Sports,

chirysharing

PHP Webmail
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2011, 03:13:17 AM »
Some PHP webmail scripts listed on the page!