Author Topic: Calendar Issues  (Read 3162 times)

Offline pueblopsa

Calendar Issues
« on: March 29, 2011, 05:18:43 PM »
Hello,

I am testing the calendar plugin, and I have come across an issue that I do not understand.  If I setup a calendar reminder for a specific timeframe (10 minutes), I will get an email reminder stating that is an all-day event even though I scheduled it for 10 minutes only.  I am also getting reminder emails (for this same event) every minute or so UP UNTIL the event start time.  Any ideas?  Also keep in mind that I had setup the reminder so that I would receive an email 15 minutes ahead of the event start time.

I have attached two files that are screenshots of the issue.  The calendar.jpg shows the actual timeframe that I had setup, and the email_reminder.jpg shows the email reminder information.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2011, 05:35:15 PM by pueblopsa »

Offline rosali

Calendar Issues
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2011, 03:34:50 PM »
Which plugin version are you using?

Could you please send me [ myroundcube [at] mail4us [dot] net ] a dump of your events table?
Regards,
Rosali

Offline pueblopsa

Calendar Issues
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2011, 01:23:14 PM »
Rosali,

I downloaded the roundcube-0.5.1-bundle-v1.0 bundle.  Calendar plugin came from this bundle.  I have emailed you the dump file, per your request.

Thank You!

Offline pueblopsa

Calendar Issues
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2011, 04:45:50 PM »
I have downloaded the roundcube-0.5.2-bundle-v2.1 zip file hoping that this plugin version would fix my calendar reminder issues.  Now I am not getting a reminder at all.  There was a checkmark next to 'remind by email', and it is set to where I should be reminded 15 minutes prior to the event start time.  Any ideas?

Thanx

Offline rosali

Calendar Issues
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2011, 01:57:12 AM »
I'll upload a new bundle in approximately 5 hours.
Regards,
Rosali