Author Topic: [0.5.1] Msg Body not displayed [PGP Attachment]  (Read 5081 times)

Offline ro_erto

[0.5.1] Msg Body not displayed [PGP Attachment]
« on: February 23, 2011, 05:31:19 PM »
Hello!

Could someone pls have a look at that msg below.

Roundcube [v0.5.1] is not displaying the body of this message, which I eventually want to decrypt using FirePGP.
I'm encrypting these messages myself after reception with some scripts using procmail. [so I could manually add some possibly lacking headers]

Anyhow, this is the result which turns out to work fine with Thunderbird [+Enigmail] but not with RC.

pastebin.com/9KpjYxhe

PS: When I "Show Source" of one of these messages, apache eats up 100% CPU and then, after a while gets the source [30%] or it fails [70%] with this in apache's error.log:
PHP Fatal error:  Maximum execution time of 120 seconds exceeded in /usr/share/apache2/roundcubemail/program/include/rcube_imap_generic.php on line 22
« Last Edit: February 23, 2011, 06:12:22 PM by ro_erto »

Offline alec

« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2011, 02:17:50 AM »
Roundcube doesn't display encrypted messages. You can change this using Enigma plugin, but it's in alpha state and is not finished. However this shouldn't throw any errors. Enable imap_debug and check the log. Works for me (message displayed with no body) on svn-trunk version.

Offline ro_erto

« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2011, 07:37:13 AM »
At first it seemed to be Dovecot which is causing this on account of me altering the message and therefor rendering the W= and S= invalid.

pastebin.com/PgQSNAE3

Now, checking the imap debug log, dovecot is delivering just fine - and without delay or errors.

Although apache isn't throwing any other errors [Max exec. time] it still eats up 100p CPU and a ****load of mem until RC ends up delivering the source of the message.

Works for me (message displayed with no body) on svn-trunk version.

Also displaying the src of the message?

PS: My dovecot problem pretty sure isn't the cause of this, as I see the msg souce coming in instantly in the log/imap, but as we're talking, does anyone know a solution to this? Or will I have to alter the W= and S= in the filename  directly in the srcipt after modification?

Offline alec

« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2011, 08:33:32 AM »
Quote from: ro_erto;33468

Now, checking the imap debug log, dovecot is delivering just fine - and without delay or errors.

I was talking about imap_debug in Roundcube.
Quote from: ro_erto;33468

Also displaying the src of the message?

Yes.

tijelwowle89

Local officials can support more than 10 poor mistress?
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2011, 12:03:14 AM »
According to reports, the county town of Tarps rural cooperative association in Poyang County bureau chief Xu Detang very wide and Tarpaulin complex social relations, he has been with the social interaction of some dubious individuals are more affected in the county is not good. Xu Detang good color, power and PVC Tarpaulin influence, there have been a PVC covers dozen mistresses. On the ground, people are Truck tarps behind him, "Xu pervert." Xu Detang first wife because they know a woman on the outside only with his Heavy duty tarps divorce. Divorce, Xu Detang gave her PVC Fabric 100 million. Xu Detang his mistress is willing to spend. Gave one of Waterproof tarp his mistress more than 20 million bought a Square Steel Mazda sedan; investment to a Square Steel Pipe mistress, he opened a bedding store. Some pointed to a Steel Flat store not far from the "rule of law over the weekend," told reporters: "it was Roofing Nail home."

Xu Detang to the local people the Steel Wire Rope impression that the relatively high profile publicity. Xu Detang that there are SNS active protection system cars Honda cars, and later bought a Decorative Wire Mesh Audi car. For Xude Tang's Zheliang Audi Crimped Wire Mesh cars, we are more familiar, and even the car license plate number, Stainless steel bar can throw you. It is learned that Xu Detang always through a Stainless steel pipe variety of ways, "engaged in" money --- loans received commissions; to Stainless steel coil friends, put the money to real estate development company Stainless steel sheet loan sharks for profit, the interest assigned to an Stainless steel plate angle of up to 5. Xu Detang primary school education, after a Lace wigs tractor in the countryside, his father working in Full lace wigs credit unions, retirement, Xu Detang then compiled into the Pandora glass beads top credit unions. Xu Detang earlier work in the Trollbeads village when the credit unions, started its "capital operations" --- First, loans will Chamilia soon close down 10 million to the pandora beads rural agricultural station, and then some people with the pandora charms agricultural station partners divide up the pandora beads wholesale money, accounts is hanging in the agricultural station on, he arrived pandora jewelry in the house-breaking agricultural station of pandora bracelet the loan.