Author Topic: Microsoft Word Attachment Problem  (Read 12262 times)

Offline gesmit

Re: Microsoft Word Attachment Problem
« Reply #15 on: February 19, 2007, 06:14:50 AM »
I got it solved on my server, by adding ob_clean(); in program/steps/mail/get.inc right after the first require_once (on line 22).

Offline Finchwizard

« Reply #16 on: March 19, 2007, 06:43:33 PM »
I've just starting having this Word Document problem with attachments.

If I use Squirrelmail which is the alternative webmail on the system, the attachment is fine, if I download it through RoundCube, it seems to corrupt the document. Not all of it, but enough.

The above thing with inserting the command doesn't work either, that just breaks it completely and won't let me download after that.

Offline sagentic

« Reply #17 on: March 21, 2007, 03:21:47 AM »
Quote from: gesmit
I got it solved on my server, by adding ob_clean(); in program/steps/mail/get.inc right after the first require_once (on line 22).

I tried this too and it broke it. BUT it does bring up a question - where is the file that the require once refers to? require_once('Mail/mimeDecode.php')

I can't find mimeDecode.php anywhere in my installation.

Offline Finchwizard

« Reply #18 on: March 22, 2007, 05:17:39 AM »
I did notice that this was working fine until I got the new package with the HTML fix.

So maybe something has gone wrong there.

If anyone has figured it out yet, would be really good, hugely holding us back at the moment.

Offline Dingo

« Reply #19 on: January 21, 2008, 06:42:13 AM »
Quote from: gesmit

Thank you. :D i did this and the localisation fix listed here http://roundcubeforum.net/forum/index.php?topic=1192.0 and it all works now.

Thanks again.

I am using 0.1 rc2 with hmailserver on a windows 2k3 machine.

Offline nmoudgil

Microsoft Word Attachment Problem
« Reply #20 on: May 03, 2010, 11:14:48 PM »
Quote from: marin;3711
Hi there,

if you still have problems with corrupt attachments when you're working with EN locale then localization is not the problem.
I don't see any relevance here but what I've done too was to remove the onClick javascript from the attachment list links and just leave a link to the attachment (I put in front a index.php so it works) and target="_blank".
This way all that's done is to point the browser to the doc and let it to all the job - mime handling etc (as far as I understand the situation, this is :) ). You can also try this if you want to, other idea - can you run a diff on your two instalations and see the differences ?

I want to try this option. But I have no idea where about do I go to change this "onClick" thing. Can anyone show me which file needs to be changed to get this working? I am getting every attachment corrupt. I send a test email to the server and bring it in Roundcube. I click on the attachemtn it's ALWAYS 0 bytes. If I download it's same thing..I am just sick of working on this issue. When I use Outlook retrieve the email from the mail server and open it there...it works perfectly fine...

Offline midnightz

Microsoft Word Attachment Problem
« Reply #21 on: November 28, 2010, 09:33:10 PM »
Quote from: gesmit;5559

It's work for me in 0.4.2.

------------------------------------------------------
  $MESSAGE = new rcube_message(get_input_value('_uid', RCUBE_INPUT_GET));
}
ob_clean();           <----------------- Line 66
send_nocacheing_headers();

// show part page
if (!empty($_GET['_frame'])) {
------------------------------------------------------
« Last Edit: November 28, 2010, 09:43:02 PM by midnightz »

Offline trapper1204

Not working for me
« Reply #22 on: November 29, 2010, 02:06:39 PM »
My RoundCube Version roundcubemail-trunk-r4267-20101125

Excel files are corrupt when downloaded from RoundCube.
I can log into my server using @mail or usermin and the attached file is downloaded successfully.

I have tried all the fixes in this thread.