Author Topic: Roundcube mobile interface and skin  (Read 53584 times)

Offline corbosman

Roundcube mobile interface and skin
« Reply #15 on: March 29, 2011, 05:24:36 AM »
Is there a way we can try this without committing to buying? Id be very interested to buy this if it works :)

Offline corbosman

« Reply #16 on: March 29, 2011, 05:42:42 AM »
I see some problems with this plugin. The 'Loading' icon stays on the screen a LOT. About once every 5 screen changes the icon stays behind. Also, how does the address book screen work if you have a LOT of address book entries? I cant seem to move the screen down.

This is on an iphone 4 with latest iOS.

Offline rcmob

« Reply #17 on: March 29, 2011, 07:46:29 AM »
Hi corbosman, thanks for the feedback. Since the address list expands on tap, to scroll you just have to swipe. As for the loading icon, could you please note down some examples of steps we can take to reproduce this as if it's an issue we need to have it solved asap. Also, are you using 3G or wifi?

Offline corbosman

« Reply #18 on: March 29, 2011, 07:52:20 AM »
I'll just email you. Im seeing some other issues as well.

Offline ABerglund

• Global Moderator
« Reply #19 on: March 29, 2011, 03:18:33 PM »
Our organization went ahead and purchased the package, but I'm getting fatal errors and DB crashes when attempting to install it. I've sent a couple messages to support, but no response yet.

The attached is what I get if I try to access Phoosa directly to run the installer.
Arne Berglund
SysAdmin, Internet Services
Lane Education Service District
Eugene, OR, USA

Offline rcmob

« Reply #20 on: March 29, 2011, 03:41:24 PM »
Quote from: ABerglund;33965
Our organization went ahead and purchased the package, but I'm getting fatal errors and DB crashes when attempting to install it. I've sent a couple messages to support, but no response yet.

The attached is what I get if I try to access Phoosa directly to run the installer.

Hi ABerglund,
We replied to your email twice, within minutes of receiving them. We sent you a solution within 45 minutes of the first email. Please check your email and if you haven't received our emails we'll resend them to you.

In the future please submit all support requests to support[at]roundcubemobile[dot]com as this forum isn't really related to that.

Regards,
the roundcubemobile team

Offline cityhunter

« Reply #21 on: April 28, 2011, 02:40:22 AM »
sorry i can't use code "PHOOSA50" for 50% off today ..

"Error: Coupon is either invalid, expired or reached its usage limit!"

Offline rcmob

« Reply #22 on: April 28, 2011, 02:47:01 AM »
Hi cityhunter. The coupon was set to expire on the 28th. I've extended it for a day so you are now able to use it.

Offline space2u

« Reply #23 on: April 28, 2011, 09:05:37 AM »
I have problem installing phoosa. I get:

An error occurred

Application error

When i try to install it.

Any ideas?

/Johan

Offline space2u

« Reply #24 on: April 28, 2011, 09:10:32 AM »
I have problem installing Phoosa. I get this when going to the url of my Phoosainstallation:

An error occurred

Application error

Any ideas?

/Johan

Offline rcmob

« Reply #25 on: May 05, 2011, 09:42:06 AM »
Hi Johan,

We've solved this problem i'll be emailing you updated code today.

In the future please use our website support form or email support@roundcubemobile.com, as we don't check this forum everyday, you'll get a speedier response using either of those methods.

Quote from: space2u;34463
I have problem installing Phoosa. I get this when going to the url of my Phoosainstallation:

An error occurred

Application error

Any ideas?

/Johan

Offline corbosman

« Reply #26 on: May 05, 2011, 09:54:39 AM »
Seems like the demo site doesnt work anymore.

Offline rcmob

« Reply #27 on: May 05, 2011, 09:58:31 AM »
We are in the process of updating the demo site with the latest code, it will be live again in about an hour.

UPDATE

the demo site is now live again and up to date: http://mobileroundcube.com/demo/
« Last Edit: May 05, 2011, 10:09:39 AM by rcmob »

Offline bosco

« Reply #28 on: May 21, 2011, 10:48:45 PM »
You told us you're working on a free skin. I understand every work need money, but for now, without any possibility of testing the product, without more informations about how it works, 25 euros for this is tooooooooooooooooooooooooo expensive !!!!! (maybe it's 2.5 euros ? ;) )

Offline rcmob

« Reply #29 on: May 22, 2011, 06:12:30 AM »
Quote from: bosco;34977
You told us you're working on a free skin. I understand every work need money, but for now, without any possibility of testing the product, without more informations about how it works, 25 euros for this is tooooooooooooooooooooooooo expensive !!!!! (maybe it's 2.5 euros ? ;) )

Hi, thank you for your interest, we have slashed our prices by 50% due to client requests, and feel that the current prices are fair compensation for the time and effort we put into developing Phoosa.

There is a demo available at RoundCube Mobile Demo please feel free to try it out on your mobile device.