Author Topic: Changing filesystem_attachments Plugin  (Read 6454 times)

Offline Donno

Changing filesystem_attachments Plugin
« on: March 14, 2011, 04:00:48 AM »
Hi I Would Like To Change The Filesystem_attachment Plugin To a Server_attachment Where Instead Of Uploading Files From Client Machine I Would Like To Attach Files From a Server Or URL Address.

We Have a Web Application That Generates Quotations and Invoices as PDF.Round cube is integrated in the web application in a frame container, i have designed a tipe of clipboard witch clips the invoice as a nice object which stores the "url" and then de-clip it into the roundcube frame.

I have also changed the upload field to plain text box and modified roundcube to except it, in the php and javascript. Now the problem is roundcube does not accept the url it said attachment too big when i input url of 1K ect..and some times error that cannot read the file ?!?!?!

I cannot find any other code that uploads file in round cube please ,any help will be great-full or any suggestions !

P.S  The Reason Why I am Doing it Is Because To Download 4 Quotations of 112K each and then uploading it to the same sever is a waste of time and bandwidth and i mean the server will upload it much quicker.

longisland

Changing filesystem_attachments Plugin
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2011, 07:09:39 AM »
Hello,

I have a beginners knowledge of php and don't know how to create an API but feel I can quickly learn. I would like to create something that works like recaptcha does, not communicate with recaptcha.I will look into cURL and try to figure out how it works. Thanks!

Regards,
long island roofers