Author Topic: Remember_Me plugin not work  (Read 5410 times)

Offline paZ

Remember_Me plugin not work
« on: March 22, 2011, 07:54:04 PM »
Hi,
i've some problem with remember_me plugin
i download the plugin from myroundcube - RoundCube Plugins - Google Project Hosting

if i login in my mail account, in a tab of firefox the plugin works, i explain better, if i close and re-open the tab of firefox the plugin store the password and it autologin.
If i restart firefox the cookie doesn't work and i've a message that say "login or password doesn't correct"

I search in my filesystem if the plugin has stored really the cookie and i see that i've a cookie of roundcube login, but seems don't match with the required password.
any help?

p.s. sorry for my english

amy001

« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2011, 10:18:21 PM »
Since the beginning ScrubsScrubs DVD has always been a pleasure. Scrubs has also forayed much success - again and again - at times dramatic. And much as I enjoyed the show since it started last season was a big disappointment. So it is with a heavy heart that I commensed my viewing of NCIS:Los Angeles DVDseason eight.Interestingly, however, Scrubs has dug its roots and become better than ever. Is it just because they are really embrace and combine drama and comedy perfectly now? Probably.As much as I do not want to be surprised that this season Sopranos DVDhas been very good, I was. Everything is how it was before as far as characters go beyond a couple of new interns who plays regularly farely large part of the season. The only difference with the eighth round, is that the main characters are still missing. Even the show's main character, JD, technically two episodes left. Carla Only a handful of episodes, and it goes for Prison Break DVDeveryone. It's a bit depressing, but even if someone is gone, you do not notice it immediately. Bonus Material that with each release of Scrubs, is a big draw. Just a lot of comments episode. Awesome webisodes - are considered "internal" - a mini season of a handful of episodes 4 minute-ish new Two And A Half Men DVDinterns are great because they are so nice batch of trainees.Not to mention the alternate line clips and deleted scenes that remain to this day, are so great. Let's not forget the triumphant return of the coil GAG! This time, we need not search high and low for them.Season Eight on there really any loose ends ... and wrapped in such a way that really makes you smile when all is said and done. There are eight full seasons of ups and downs, but in reality they are now. Highly recommended.
-----------------------------------
Buy Cheap DVD
Scrubs DVD

Offline deltatech

« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2011, 03:12:28 PM »
I am having the same exact problem..

using firebug, I can tell that the cookies are being saved.   Yet, if I close the browser and navigate back to roundcube, it says Login Failed.

I suspect it isn't decrypting the cookies properly.

Offline deltatech

I Found the Problem!!!
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2011, 03:40:30 PM »
Quote from: paZ;33837
Hi,

I search in my filesystem if the plugin has stored really the cookie and i see that i've a cookie of roundcube login, but seems don't match with the required password.
any help?

p.s. sorry for my english

If you have configured in your config/main.inc.php to use SSL or TLS, this plugin will NOT work!

If you change your settings to this, the problem goes away!

$rcmail_config['default_host'] = '%n';
$rcmail_config['default_port'] = 143;

However if you use SSL or TLS and use this, it will fail...

$rcmail_config['default_host'] = 'ssl://mydomain.com';
$rcmail_config['default_port'] = 993;

This is because the url in the login changes to ssl://mydomain.com:993 and that will not work.

If you are still having this problem, try the configuration above and see if it fixes your problem