Author Topic: Problem with Accounts Plugin  (Read 10362 times)

Offline billstif

RE: SSL Certificate
« Reply #15 on: May 05, 2011, 09:25:33 AM »
Thanks.  If I understand the Hostmonster link you sent me, I can only set things up to access Yahoo and Google if I purchase the dedicated SSL certificate?  

Thanks for your help with this.  I guess I will have to decide if the convenience is worth the added expense.  :)

Offline SKaero

• Administrator
    • SKaero - Custom Roundcube development
Problem with Accounts Plugin
« Reply #16 on: May 05, 2011, 09:35:57 AM »
You'd need to get a dedicated IP according to there documentation. Alternatively you could switch to a host that don't block the ports you need.

Offline billstif

Accounts plugin with Roundcube default identities
« Reply #17 on: May 10, 2011, 10:52:38 AM »
In one of my accounts, I have set the default identity as different from the account identity.  The account is set up to handle submissions, and I have an auto-responder that thanks them for the submission.  I set up a separate account for correspondence, and in the submissions account made that separate account the default identity.

The problem I run into is that when I switch to the submissions account using the account plugin, it reverts to the submissions address as default instead of picking up the other account as the default sender.  Is there any way I can fix this?

BTW, again, thanks to all of you for your help regarding the SSL certificate issue.

Offline rosali

Problem with Accounts Plugin
« Reply #18 on: May 11, 2011, 12:00:29 AM »
No, that's intended. If you want to fix it, you have to modify the code.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2011, 02:06:15 PM by rosali »
Regards,
Rosali

Offline cybert

tls support !?
« Reply #19 on: May 20, 2011, 01:35:41 PM »
Had a problem with tls. 'tls' mode is not forwarded to rcube_imap.php.

My problem is solved after adding  "$imap_ssl=$prot" in accounts.php @version 2.0 - 05.05.2011 :
if($url['scheme'] == "tls" || $url['scheme'] == "ssl"){
        $prot = $url['scheme'];
        $imap_ssl = $prot;
}