Author Topic: Page Title  (Read 3744 times)

Offline jeremyp52

Page Title
« on: September 16, 2010, 12:56:11 PM »
Hi everyone, I have just finished installed a copy of RoundCube. I would like to change the page titles and header boxes (i.e. Welcome to Round Cube Webmail on login page) to reflect my company name. I have scoured the forums both on this site and abroad, and the information has been outdated or, at best, vague. There have been talks of using the rcube_template.php file. In that file, on my line 678, I have a line that reads:
$name = !empty($this->config['product_name']) ? $this->config['product_name'] : 'RoundCube Webmail';
When I attempt to edit the RoundCube Webmail entry, it does nothing. No functionality is affected, however the login page does not change to reflect my new entry whatsoever. I have done general searches through all the included documents for RoundCube, including $product, productname, product_name, but they all are string values and thus have no bearing on what is to be displayed, but instead using string values as placeholders. I have read through the very sparse documentation on customizing skins, as was referred to in an earlier post Doc_Skins ? Roundcube Webmail. This was nearly no help. They refer to a rcmail_template file, not rcube_template, which I do not have anywhere in my directories. There must be something I'm missing. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Offline SKaero

• Administrator
    • SKaero - Custom Roundcube development
Page Title
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2010, 01:26:15 PM »
In /config/main.inc.php change $rcmail_config['product_name'] to your company.

Offline jeremyp52

Page Title
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2010, 01:55:24 PM »
Thank you so much, problem solved.

Offline hanuman

Hello Billh
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2011, 09:47:57 AM »
Thank You Very much .......... Problem Solved