Author Topic: Problem sending e-mails with attached files with German umlaut in filename  (Read 3969 times)

Offline nl2

Hello,

I'm using Roundcube since several time and I'm very happy with the piece of software! Since version 0.4 I'm experiencing some problems during sending of e-mails, if the attached file has an umlaut in the filename. Files without umlaut in the filename is working perfect!

The message will not get send, the interface responses with the error message "An internal error occured..." and in the logs I can read:

Code: [Select]
PHP Error: Invalid compose ID in /usr/local/www/roundcube/program/steps/mail/sendmail.inc on line 33 (POST /rc/?_unlock=loading1309186089226?_task=mail&_action=send)

It seams that the upload of the file generates a new "compose ID" and the one which will be send with the normal send-method is outdated.

For further investigation I attached a file [ATTACH=CONFIG]1685[/ATTACH] with an umlaut in the filename.

Would be nice if you find the problem or ask me for more detailed information.

Thanks a lot!

Using FreeBSD 8.1, Apache 2.2.19, PHP 5.3.6
« Last Edit: June 27, 2011, 11:24:14 AM by nl2 »

Offline alec

Check database encoding, must be UTF8.

Offline nl2

Quote from: alec;35516
Check database encoding, must be UTF8.

Besides the "session"-table (ascii_general_ci) every table is utf8_general_ci, also the database itself.

Offline alec

So, change the encoding in session table too.

Offline nl2

Quote from: alec;35520
So, change the encoding in session table too.

I changed the encoding of the session table and the key_references in other tables and now it is working. Thanks for your hint and help, maybe I missed a database-migration in an update process, but I never changed the table encoding manually before.

Cheers.