Author Topic: Problem with Sticky Notes plugin - "jQuery("#notes").stickyNotes is not a functions"  (Read 4513 times)

Offline gikach

Hello,
I installed Sticky Notes plugin, but it not working. In  console errors of FF - "jQuery("#notes").stickyNotes is not a functions" and continuous "Loading"  message.
I do have the notes table in the database and installed jqueryui plugin (calendar plugin working fine). Did you help me please?

Offline rosali

Which skin do you use? The plugin is not fail save if there is no corresponding skin folder in the plugin folder. I change this.
Regards,
Rosali

Offline gikach

Quote from: rosali;35567
Which skin do you use? The plugin is not fail save if there is no corresponding skin folder in the plugin folder. I change this.
Ok, thanks !
I used another roundcube template (not default , groupvice4,litecube or meh). Now plugin working fine.
But I have some questions about Notes...
I want to create notes as messages in Notes folder,  for synchronizing with Iphone (Ipad). Ipad application creates Messages in a special folder "Notes". Message like this one:
Code: [Select]
Subject: =?koi8-r?B?+sHNxdTLwSAx?=
X-Universally-Unique-Identifier: C9CADF31-A404-4125-9604-73AB27D8A25F
Content-Type: text/html;
    charset=utf-8
X-Uniform-Type-Identifier: com.apple.mail-note
Message-Id: <384A5D90-0A3F-4D26-9786-C6F0DC4FCA8C@***.***>
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2011 13:43:59 +0300
X-Mail-Created-Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2011 13:43:59 +0300
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
Mime-Version: 1.0 (iPad Mail 8J3)
How can i do that ? Simple copy mail  to "Notes" does not work, "Messages" and "Notes" has a  different format (Header fields). Did you help me? Maybe this plugin will be very useful for many people.

Offline rosali

You could use the GUI of the plugin but you would have to code a complete different backend. Currently it handles notes by a database table. You would need a imap based backend. But IMO it won't work as you expect. As you see your apple notes do not have any informations about the positioning (x/y coordinates) in the header.

To make it short: No, I won't implement your request.
Regards,
Rosali

Offline gikach

Thank you for advise about IMAP :)