Author Topic: 2 questions, about multiple logins and the preview pane location  (Read 3016 times)

Offline UpperCASE

Hi all!

I've been using RoundCube for a while now and I'm very satisfied with it. Definitely the best webmail I ever encountered!

I have 2 questions about its use though:

1. Is there a possibility to stay logged in with 2 (or more) different mail accounts? My provider (that also introduced me to RoundCube) offers 5 POP-boxes with each 10 e-mail addresses, so I have to log in 5 times to see all of my mail. The drawback is that logging in to one account, logs me off from the other(s). Alternatively, is there a way to see all of my mail by just logging in one time?

2. Is there a way to show the preview pane on the right side instead of at the bottom? Like many others I use a widescreen display and it's a bit frustrating to see only the first 15 e-mails plus half of the mail in the preview pane, while the right side of my screen is entirely empty.

Many thanks in advance! :)

Gtrz, Kees
« Last Edit: July 11, 2011, 02:56:58 PM by UpperCASE »

Online SKaero

• Administrator
    • SKaero - Custom Roundcube development
2 questions, about multiple logins and the preview pane location
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2011, 12:45:37 AM »
1. Check out the accounts plugin myroundcube - RoundCube Plugins - Google Project Hosting
2. That can be done by modifying the skin, there was a version for an early version of RoundCube but I don't think its been updated for newer versions.

Offline UpperCASE

« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2011, 03:33:57 AM »
Hi skaero,

Thank you for your quick reply!

ad 1. Okay, I'll have a look at the plug-ins.

ad 2. I guess I'm always automatically using the latest version of RoundCube? So this means there currently is no way to move the preview pane to the right?

Grtz, Kees

Online SKaero

• Administrator
    • SKaero - Custom Roundcube development
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2011, 05:15:55 AM »
I'm not sure if your using the latest version of RoundCube, but the latest release of the 3 column layout theme was in 2008 and doesn't work in RoundCube 0.5x,