Author Topic: MobileCube 3.0/3.1 404 Error with Internet Explorer  (Read 5828 times)

Offline armaddon

MobileCube 3.0/3.1 404 Error with Internet Explorer
« on: July 14, 2011, 01:17:34 PM »
Hi everyone,

This is my first post, so I apologize in advance for any ignorance on my end :x Anyway, I just set up RoundCube 0.5.3 on our OSX-Server mail server (migrating from squirrelmail on X-Server 10.4), and everything worked great on all browsers as long as I was only using the default skin. However, after I installed MobileCube 3.0, anyone that tries to access the page with Internet Explorer sees the page load for a second and then gets redirected to a 404 error page. The site works just fine in Chrome/Firefox, so I'm not sure where the issue lies. Nothing is getting posted in the error log, and nothing shows in the IE developer console. I've tried IE8 and IE9 on multiple PCs with the same results.

The server is running whatever Apache2/PHP/MySQL versions that are typically kept up to date with the update manager in 10.4, and I'm not having issues with any other applications, so I'd assume they're all functioning OK. Any ideas? Thanks!

Edit: I should also note that I originally installed MobileCube 3.0.0 and customized a few pages (still work fine in Chrome/FF), but for troubleshooting I also just downloaded and installed the 3.1.0 beta and left everything alone, and it is still throwing the 404 error. If I quickly hit refresh then escape to stop loading the page, I can type in my login info, and it routes me to my inbox, but then right after that page loads it again does the 404 error. Tried disabling CSS/JS/etc., but it's not having any effect. I've switched back to the default skin, and IE is working just fine.. Definitely seems like something only related to MobileCube, or maybe it's some dependency it has that the default skin does not?
« Last Edit: July 14, 2011, 01:36:18 PM by armaddon »