Author Topic: Additional fields (like photo, tel, position, etc.) in address book  (Read 5386 times)

Offline bakhtiyor

Hi everyone.

I searched this forum and googled it also, but could not find any plugin for extention of address book of Roundcube. I am using Roundcube version 0.5.3 and need to provide some additional fields in the address book in order for users to have a possibility to add photo, telephone number, position of the contact person and much more. Generaly I would like to see the address book like Google Contact more or less, if it is possible.

Could anybody provide me with usefull links where I could download such a plugin please? And I think in comming version of the Roundcube they are going to include this feature by default, but the problem is that I don't know its release date. Does anyone know when will we be able to upgrade our Roundcube system in order to have an extended version of the address book.

Thank you and looking forward to get answer as soon as possible,
Bakhtiyor

Offline SKaero

• Administrator
    • SKaero - Custom Roundcube development
Additional fields (like photo, tel, position, etc.) in address book
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2011, 09:28:44 PM »
There are no currently plugins or modifications to my knowledge that allow additional fields in the address book in the current version of RoundCube. I'd recommend using the SVN to get the additional fields in the address book.

Offline Julius Caesar

• Global Moderator
    • http://www.de-keizer.net/
Additional fields (like photo, tel, position, etc.) in address book
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2011, 03:28:57 AM »
If you use a LDAP address-book, you can easily modify several files to use additional fields in the addressbook. Just check this thread.
Julius Caesar

You can download the Groupvice4 theme here.
Sie können Groupvice4 hier he