Author Topic: Hmail_autoresponder - 'An error occurred while saving'  (Read 4727 times)

Offline entropicsinkhole

Hmail_autoresponder - 'An error occurred while saving'
« on: August 25, 2011, 02:44:00 PM »
Hmailserver 5.3.4 B1913, Server 2003, MySQL (installed with Xampp), Apache
Roundcube 0.6 Beta
Hmail_autoresponder (v. 1.9)

Tested with both IE 8 and Firefox 5+ and 6

When I go into Account Administration, I see the vacation responder page with no issues, but when I fill out the information and click 'Save', I get 'An error occurred while saving' message.  Likewise, if I go into hmailserver and type the autoresponse, the response does not populate the vacation responder page.  It's like it isn't connecting, but I am using the proper username/password/hostname, etc in the hmail_autoresponder.php (to test it, I deliberately put in the WRONG information and I got a DB2 error back in that case and mysql logged errors).  I've checked logs for hmailserver, mysql, apache, etc and found no errors anywhere.  Any suggestions?

Offline entropicsinkhole

Hmail_autoresponder - 'An error occurred while saving'
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2011, 10:48:03 AM »
Just an Update.  

The problem is that Hmail_autoresponder v1.9 doesn't support SHA -- which is what my hmailserver installation currently uses.  I tested this using an older hmail account that was still using MD5.  The older account worked fine.  The newer ones that use SHA do not.  For the record, the plugin developer is apparently working on a version that will support SHA...I was hoping 1.9 was this newer version.  I was wrong   :(   So, back to squirrelmail for now...