Author Topic: Remember Log in details  (Read 2451 times)

Offline suddensway

Remember Log in details
« on: September 14, 2011, 02:53:57 AM »
Hi there

I have installed Roundcube for a client after he requested a better option to Squirrel Mail. He is delighted with its features and functionality but the one annoyance for him is that his e-mail address, password and Server details are not remembered so he has to input them every time he logs in. He has 4 separate mailboxes, all with the same password and he is the only person using the computer where he accesses e-mail.
Is there any easy way to get around this issue that anyone can suggest? My ability to edit code is pretty limited - I'm a designer not developer - and so don't have the know how of many of you pros!
many thanks
Kevin

Offline SKaero

• Administrator
    • SKaero - Custom Roundcube development
Remember Log in details
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2011, 03:43:38 AM »
In the /config/main.inc.php fill in $rcmail_config['default_host'] with the mail server and you can fill in $rcmail_config['username_domain'] with the domain in the email "example.com" so you only have to type in "user" instead of "user@example.com". You may also want to take a look at the accounts plugin myroundcube - RoundCube Plugins - Google Project Hosting which provides a dropdown of users for fast account switching.

Offline suddensway

Remember Log in details
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2011, 05:02:19 AM »
Thank you. You are a star!