Author Topic: [0.6] Roundcube CardDAV Plugin  (Read 61971 times)

Offline hosenhans

[0.6] Roundcube CardDAV Plugin
« Reply #15 on: November 03, 2011, 05:15:47 AM »
Quote from: EdMolf;37163
Hi, I've developed an update that fixes the "+" sign bug and the bug that was responseible for that error:

Code: [Select]
[31-Oct-2011 11:46:14 +0100]: DB Error: MDB2 Error: null value violates not-null constraint Query: _doQuery: [Error message: Could not execute statement] [Last executed query: EXECUTE mdb2_statement_mysql_69ad4324cf7e523a923431ebc4dc7c558f4a72be6 USING @0, @1, @2, @3, @4, @5, @6, @7] [Native code: 1048] [Native message: Column 'name' cannot be null]  in /var/www/web0815/html/mail.mydomain.org/trunk/program/include/rcube_mdb2.php on line 713 (POST /?_task=settings&_action=plugin.carddav-server-save?_task=&_action=)

Now you can insert a memotoo account and get a success message as it should be.

I'll test it as soon as I get the chance.

I can't reproduce the warnings that you get. It seems that this is a bug of your libxml2 version. Which environment and libxml2 version do you use?

libxml: 2.6.32 php: 5.3.6 mysql: 5.0.51a

It would be great if you can add bugs or feature requests here please: https://github.com/graviox/Roundcube-cardDAV/issues

I will do that from now on. It's gems like your plugin that make roundcube so pleasurable to use :)

Offline dahacouk

Roundcube to iCloud possible?
« Reply #16 on: November 22, 2011, 05:52:40 AM »
Quote from: hosenhans;36851
Considering Apple's icloud will feature carddav synchronisation I am eager to test both icloud and your plugin once both are ready ;)

Is Roundcube to iCloud address book syncing really possible?

Offline hosenhans

« Reply #17 on: November 22, 2011, 06:19:19 AM »
I switched to memotoo, so I didn't try the latest versions with icloud. But it should work. Of course the best way to find out is not to let others do the work but try yourself ;-) and report back here. You need to get hold of the contacts server address first (it looks like p__-contacts.icloud.com), just follow one of the many tutorials on the net, e.g. this one: Linking iCloud to pre-Lion and/or pre-iOS5 | Klaus' Korner Good luck!

Offline roggie

curl_init error
« Reply #18 on: December 05, 2011, 02:26:47 PM »
Hi - thanks for such a really cool plugin, the installation instructions are great and I got the plugin working in a few minutes - except it doesn't connect to my carddav server. The roundcube log shows the following:
[05-Dec-2011 19:05:30] PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function curl_init() in /usr/share/roundcube/plugins/carddav/carddav_backend.php on line 305

I had a quick google with that error message but nothing came back.

I'm using roundcube 0.6, installed from the tarball, running on Ubuntu Lucid.

I'm sorry if this is a dumb question, but any pointers to a solution would be much appreciated. -Roggie

Offline SKaero

• Administrator
    • SKaero - Custom Roundcube development
« Reply #19 on: December 05, 2011, 02:46:25 PM »
You need to install curl on your server, it should be in the Ubuntu repositories.

Offline hosenhans

« Reply #20 on: December 05, 2011, 02:46:28 PM »
It seems as if the server you are running roundcube on lacks php-curl support. See e.g. Call to undefined function curl init() - Php for more details.

Offline roggie

« Reply #21 on: December 05, 2011, 02:55:14 PM »
Quote from: skaero;37536
You need to install curl on your server, it should be in the Ubuntu repositories.

Thanks for your reply - curl is already installed e.g. apt-get says its already the latest version, and man curl produces the curl man page.

Do I need to do anything to roundcube or apache to hook them together?

Offline SKaero

• Administrator
    • SKaero - Custom Roundcube development
« Reply #22 on: December 05, 2011, 02:59:57 PM »
You'll also need php-curl.

Offline roggie

« Reply #23 on: December 05, 2011, 03:01:44 PM »
doh, many thanks, that fixed it :)

Offline roggie

iCloud - no contacts after sync
« Reply #24 on: December 05, 2011, 05:17:52 PM »
I've got the plugin working for my memtoo account, but it doesn't get any contacts from my icloud account.

The icloud server address is set to https://p03-contacts.icloud.com, and the account appears to connect properly (no username/passord error).

But there are no addresses shown in the roundcube icloud address book, although there are plenty if i check the icloud account on the icloud website.

Grateful for any advice :)

Offline EdMolf

« Reply #25 on: December 06, 2011, 05:05:04 AM »
I have no access to an icloud Account so I couldn't check if my CardDAV-Plugin works with icloud. If someone can provide me a test account, I'll try to add icloud support.

peterwatson

« Reply #26 on: December 07, 2011, 12:34:48 AM »

Offline mik0r

« Reply #27 on: December 08, 2011, 08:50:23 AM »
The current subversion trunk version of the other carddav plugin (www.crash-override.net - CardDAV plugin for Roundcube) works with iCloud. Just enter https://contacts.icloud.com as the server name, use the same user and password as for the iCloud.com website. Also supports addressbook groups and has write support.

Offline EdMolf

new version 0.3
« Reply #28 on: February 19, 2012, 08:50:11 AM »
I've finished the new version of my Roundcube-CardDAV Plugin v0.3. Now you can edit and delete CardDAV-Contacts! There are also some other improvements. For more detailed information have a look at the changelog.
If you update to the newest version don't forget to update the database and please readd your CardDAV-Servers so that the new database fileds will be filled correctly.

CHAGELOG
- added edit and delete functionality for CardDAV-Contacts
- added sabreDAV support
- added ownCloud support
- CardDAV-Backend class update to v0.4.6
- restructured and cleaned carddav_addressbook class (not completly done yet)
- minor improvements (CURL install check, usability improvements, sync don't add empty vcards now, ...)
- added IT and FR language files

Offline EdMolf

« Reply #29 on: February 22, 2012, 03:40:03 PM »
I've just released a little update 0.3.1 with a bugfix.

CHANGELOG
- bugfix: didn't merged vCards on edit correctly