Author Topic: Help with calendar plugin  (Read 7075 times)

Offline caimandelorinoco

Help with calendar plugin
« on: November 25, 2011, 11:10:59 AM »
Good morning. first of all I tell friends I am new to the configuration of Roundcube

My question is about the configuration of the calendar plugin .... I followed the steps for installation, and everything works fine except that when trying to load an event did not register anything. These were the steps that follow to install the plugin:
1. Download the plugin from the official page
2. I unzipped and place it in the directory / usr / local / RoundCube / plugins
3. Rename the file to config.inc.php config.inc.php.dist
4. Add the mysql tables (SQL directory) by typing: mysql-u root-p roundcubemail 5. Add plugin config in RoundCube. $ rcmail_config ['plugins'] = array ('calendar')

I can view the calendar just in trying to load some sample event does not me ... Please help by not really know where it is my fault

Sorry for my English

Offline Jack!

« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2011, 01:15:05 PM »
Change in file config.inc.php your backend type from 'dummy' into 'database'.
$rcmail_config['backend'] = "database";

Offline caimandelorinoco

« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2011, 01:43:10 PM »
Thanks for posting .... Already tried and still can not see events in the calendar ... also add in $ rcmail_config ['backend_db_table_map'] the name of the given data base.

$ rcmail_config ['backend_db_table_map'] = array ('database' => 'roundcubemail')

and nothing
« Last Edit: November 25, 2011, 03:54:17 PM by caimandelorinoco »

Offline rosali

« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2011, 04:18:10 PM »
Wrong:

Replace ...

$rcmail_config['backend'] = "dummy";

... by ...

Keep defaults in 'backend_db_table_map' unless you really know what you are doing there. This config is just for the case if you can't use the default database table names.
Regards,
Rosali

Offline caimandelorinoco

« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2011, 09:00:35 AM »
Friends again thanks for helping ...
I changed the file to the default settings, and have modified only the parameter

and now I can see the events. For example if I create an event from "my calendar" event is not loaded but in view of "all calendars" I can see them there but I can not edit or delete them.

If I do not understand an event in "MyCalendar" this should be seen in "MyCalendar" and not "allcalendars" and I should be able to delete and edit