Author Topic: pwtools-plugin not working with check identities-Plugin php Error  (Read 5421 times)

Offline andl

Hi Forum,

i set up the rc 0.7 version with the roundcube 0.6 bundle v2.2-plugins.
From this bundle i try to enable the password reminder plugin (pwtools) without success. i have the following plugins installed and registered in main.inc.php

('password','taskbar','check_identities','pwtools','sieverules')

Now when i go onto the login page and choose the button forgot password with the username entered, the message "Password-Erinnerung ist ausgeschaltet"
something like "password-reminder is turned off" appears.

In the error-log is see the following message.

[06-Jan-2012 08:31:42 +0100]: PHP Error: Failed to load plugin file /home/roundcubemail-0.7/plugins/check_identities/check_identities.php in /home/roundcubemail-0.7/program/include/rcube_plugin_api.php on line 196 (GET /_task=settings&_action=plugin.pwtools_reset&_username=andl&_host=ssl%3A//server.domain.com%3A993)

The other plugins like password and sieve are working good. i checked the permissions already. For testing to see if it is a permission problem i put 777 on the rc directory.

I would appreciate any advice.

Offline rosali

pwtools-plugin not working with check identities-Plugin php Error
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2012, 04:28:58 AM »
The plugin name is 'checked_identities'. Looks like you have a typo in main.inc.php (plugins array).
Regards,
Rosali

Offline andl

« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2012, 05:29:57 AM »
:-) cheers rosali.
Now its set up correct
('password','settings','checked_identities','taskbar','pwtools','sieverules')
But the message
"Password-Erinnerung ist ausgeschaltet"
 something like "password-reminder is turned off" still appears and there is nothing about it in the logs/error

Have i to register some further  plugins or is there a special configuration switch for this plugin?

Offline rosali

« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2012, 09:54:53 AM »
You have to enable Password Reminder in preferences where you enter the secret question/answer.
Regards,
Rosali