Author Topic: Logging into RoundCube Webmail  (Read 25890 times)

Offline kinju

Logging into RoundCube Webmail
« on: January 07, 2012, 01:27:13 PM »
haikimura.com/email

The above link directs you to the RoundCube mail client that I downloaded and manually installed to use on my website.

I have a few questions:  

• What do you type in to the "server" input area to log in?
  • Is it possible to still login just using just username/password (meaning, can I take out the 'server' input)
  • When I attempt to login, it either shows me the error image below or just comes up as a blank page.

Please help!
« Last Edit: January 07, 2012, 08:47:07 PM by kinju »

Offline SKaero

• Administrator
    • SKaero - Custom Roundcube development
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2012, 10:11:09 PM »
The server field is where you put your IMAP server address, if you want to hide it just put your imap server in $rcmail_config['default_host'] in /config/main.inc.php. If your getting a 500 error it should be leaving a message in the error log.

Offline kinju

« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2012, 07:25:47 PM »
I replaced it, and it isn't hiding.  Am I maybe putting it in the wrong place?

"[28-Dec-2011 15:43:36] PHP Warning:  Module 'xsl' already loaded in Unknown on line 0
[28-Dec-2011 15:43:37] PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20060613/php_xslt.dll' - /usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20060613/php_xslt.dll: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0
"

That is the error that repeats in the error log.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2012, 07:28:09 PM by kinju »

Offline SKaero

• Administrator
    • SKaero - Custom Roundcube development
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2012, 03:49:43 AM »
It looks like there are multiple problems with your PHP install, it looks like its trying to load one php extension twice and another it can't find. I not an expert on Windows systems so I can't give to much help but start by looking at your php.ini and see if you can fix those warnings.