Author Topic: Special Folders - Can't pick them on 0.7  (Read 3222 times)

Offline greavette

Special Folders - Can't pick them on 0.7
« on: December 29, 2011, 09:18:41 AM »
Hello,

I've recently upgraded to version 0.7 and have noticed that I can't pick my Special Folders anymore.  I used to be able to select where my Drafts, Sent, Trash and Junk folders but in this version, The dropdown won't let me choose my folders from my Mail server.  Has anyone else noticed this problem?

I have a plugin - Default Folder (Thanks JohnDoh!) That lets me pick the default folder shown when a user logs into Roundcube.  This plugin lets you pick the default folder from the Special Folders in Settings.  This is working well with our mail server.

Thank you.

Offline alec

« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2011, 02:31:38 AM »

Offline greavette

« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2011, 07:44:49 PM »
Thanks very much for posting this fix alec.  Could you point me to where I can read up on how to apply patches please.

Thank you.

Offline greavette

« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2011, 01:43:30 AM »
I've searched for how to apply the patch...but before I do, since the patch is only a one line change, I've made the change manually to my func.inc file (after backing it up of course).  Once I made the code change and restarted Apache, I can see that I have an option in my Special Folders...but the only option available is Inbox.  Our mail server has folders setup already for Drafts and Sent mail.  It would seem this patch will not solve my problem.

What's interesting is that the default folder plugin JohnDoh created works fine to allow me to pick any of our mail servers folders.  What would be missing from the Roundcube code that is within the plugin?

We use the Citadel mail server.  I've read through the wiki and see the following reference to using Squirrel mail to connect using Imap to Citadel.  Not sure if this helps, but the wiki says:

$default_move_to_trash = true;
$default_move_to_sent = true;
$default_save_as_draft = true;
$trash_folder = 'INBOX/Trash';
$sent_folder = 'INBOX/Sent Items';
$draft_folder = 'INBOX/Drafts';
$auto_expunge = true;
$delete_folder = false;

Any help you can provide would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Offline greavette

« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2012, 12:00:15 AM »
Does anyone have ideas for me on how to fix this issue?

Thank you.