Roundcube Community Forum

Logging into RoundCube Webmail

Started by kinju, January 07, 2012, 01:27:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kinju

haikimura.com/email

The above link directs you to the RoundCube mail client that I downloaded and manually installed to use on my website.

I have a few questions:  

• What do you type in to the "server" input area to log in?
  • Is it possible to still login just using just username/password (meaning, can I take out the 'server' input)
  • When I attempt to login, it either shows me the error image below or just comes up as a blank page.

Please help!

SKaero

The server field is where you put your IMAP server address, if you want to hide it just put your imap server in $rcmail_config['default_host'] in /config/main.inc.php. If your getting a 500 error it should be leaving a message in the error log.

kinju

I replaced it, and it isn't hiding.  Am I maybe putting it in the wrong place?

"[28-Dec-2011 15:43:36] PHP Warning:  Module 'xsl' already loaded in Unknown on line 0
[28-Dec-2011 15:43:37] PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20060613/php_xslt.dll' - /usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20060613/php_xslt.dll: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0
"

That is the error that repeats in the error log.

SKaero

It looks like there are multiple problems with your PHP install, it looks like its trying to load one php extension twice and another it can't find. I not an expert on Windows systems so I can't give to much help but start by looking at your php.ini and see if you can fix those warnings.