Author Topic: POP Mail not receiving automatically  (Read 4194 times)

usa132

POP Mail not receiving automatically
« on: January 24, 2012, 06:19:58 AM »
Hello.

I currently have a separate account setup to receive POP emails from Bigpond and download into my inbox. My issue is that after clicking 'Save' on the pop settings, the emails receive automatically for a random amount of time before they stop arriving in my inbox and to make emails come in again, I have to go into the POP settings and just click save again. There seems to be no pattern of when they stop receiving automatically, and I do not adjust any other settings.

Note: I have two other accounts with 5 additional POP accounts not on Bigpond. They seem to work all ok. Is there a limit on the number of POP accounts allowed?

Offline SKaero

• Administrator
    • SKaero - Custom Roundcube development
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2012, 07:31:42 AM »
RoundCube doesn't support POP so I guessing your talking about a separate system. Try asking your hosting provider.

usa132

« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2012, 03:09:05 PM »
Quote from: skaero;38049
RoundCube doesn't support POP so I guessing your talking about a separate system. Try asking your hosting provider.

Yes, I am talking about Roundcube. It receives POP3 (is that different to POP) emails from Bigpond and google, but as I said in my question, Bigpond emails do not receive automatically without clicking 'Save'.

Offline SKaero

• Administrator
    • SKaero - Custom Roundcube development
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2012, 12:30:58 AM »
RoundCube doesn't support POP3 so it must be a different system.

usa132

« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2012, 03:03:01 AM »
Well I am not sure why these settings are available in my roundcube (attached)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1818[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]1819[/ATTACH]

Offline JohnDoh

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2012, 03:51:00 AM »
that must be from a plugin. there are no pop3 email plugins listed in the repository. i guess you are an end users not the guy who runs your roundcube installation. you need to contact them, they'll know what plugin it is and who they might be able to contact to get help. it is not a stanard part of roundcube.
Roundcube Plugins: Contextmenu, SpamAssassin Prefs, and moreā€¦