Author Topic: Suggested host?  (Read 5901 times)

Offline Wrecked

• http://www.Wrecked.us
Suggested host?
« on: January 25, 2012, 12:01:26 AM »
What is a suggested host to use to host a roundcube web mail? I have purchased hosting from 3 different companies, and all three said they would be able to host it, and none really can. I have already wasted over 50 dollars for nothing, so if you could please link me to at least on hosting company that actually can host this script, and work it would be GREATLY appreciated!

Offline SKaero

• Administrator
    • SKaero - Custom Roundcube development
Suggested host?
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2012, 12:32:44 AM »
The requirements for RoundCube are very simple Howto_Requirements most hosts should be able to, what problems were you running in to on the hosts you tried?

Offline Wrecked

• http://www.Wrecked.us
Suggested host?
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2012, 12:55:51 AM »
My site is wrecked.us I am simply just trying to set it up, and have no idea how. I ask for help from the hosting company's and they don't know anything. I currently have the site on hostgator, and they say they can host roundcube however there is nowhere to get imap, or smtp information from them, and their support can't help me either. I gave up on this project as I have spent too much money, and way too much time on attempting to get this to work. However I am posting here hoping to possibly get some help. Also the installation asks questions I literally have never heard before, and I own over 40 websites covering every major category. I just don't understand this at all, and nothing comprehends. Thus why I am posting this so I can buy a host that can 110% guaranteed can host this script.

Offline SKaero

• Administrator
    • SKaero - Custom Roundcube development
Suggested host?
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2012, 09:02:02 AM »
I know RoundCube can work on HostGator, I could setup RoundCube on HostGator if you want or I also offer Hosting that works with RoundCube. You can contact me for details at scott [at] skaero.com.