Miscellaneous > Forum Feedback

Vote for RoundCube Forum!

<< < (2/5) > >>

maff130:
I give it a 4 because I managed to mostly set up roundcube thanks to this, but not a 5 because I posted a topic about my final problem and it hasnt been replied or viewed in more than an hour, which I hate, because I am impatient

bpat1434:

--- Quote ---They are decent forums. I gave it a 3 because it works and because it's not busy and full of mods like other boards.
--- End quote ---
Thanks for the compliment. By keeping the mods down, I keep the speed of the board up. Too many mods for somewhat useless things (like karma or extra sig space or whatever) tends to slow down the board. Don't worry, I'll add some if you find that the features are needed.

--- Quote ---but not a 5 because I posted a topic about my final problem and it hasnt been replied or viewed in more than an hour, which I hate, because I am impatient
--- End quote ---
Understandable. But you have to remember, we're not here all the time just waiting to answer questions, we have other things to do.

Choto Cheeta:
Would have voted , but waiting for one answer.. whether it is possible to format the outgoing emails or not ?? i dont see any format tool bar while composing :(

jayeshr:
I give it a 5 because i think that concerning the work you've done by making the webmail project, then the forum doesn't have to be perfect but right now its pretty gud!

rcpalace:
I gave it a 3 for a reason, I think the mybb forum is a better forum software, but I can't wait to see that surprise.
Regards.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version