Author Topic: My (other/first) account cannot be activated, since it has not been approved  (Read 9507 times)

Offline AlexK

Hello,

a few days ago I registered an account (username: Rasmus, userid: 39971 - I think) but when I tried to use the activation link in the email, it didn't work. It says the account has not yet been approved - so I waited a while, and tried again. Same deal. Now I just registered a new account and it worked fine, but I'd rather have access to my old account.

Kind regards

Online SKaero

• Administrator
    • SKaero - Custom Roundcube development
Sorry for problem, we just moved from vBulletin to SMF you probably got an activation link for the old forum. I've manually activated your account let me know if you run into any other problems.

Offline AlexK

I still cannot access it, since when I input my password it says something about security upgraded - and when I do it again, it says it's incorrect. Also, I seem not to be able to recieve the forgot password email...

Perhaps you could just delete the account, and I could recreate it from scratch?

Thanks

Online SKaero

• Administrator
    • SKaero - Custom Roundcube development
Your account must have gotten caught in the forum move, I don't see any problems with the forgot password function but I've deleted your old account so you should be able to register it. Let me know if you run into any other problems.

Offline Rasmus

Your account must have gotten caught in the forum move, I don't see any problems with the forgot password function but I've deleted your old account so you should be able to register it. Let me know if you run into any other problems.

Thank you very much for all the help, works nicely now :)