Author Topic: creating a contact us section  (Read 8789 times)

Offline Coderx

creating a contact us section
« on: March 24, 2012, 10:15:48 AM »
hello all .
this forum lacks a very important section , and that is the contact us section which comes handy when you have a word with the forum admin , or you have faced some problems regarding registration or loging in !
i myself spent more than 3 days to register my account here , and i got just lucky !!
couldnt find a single hint to where i could contact the admin . no place , nothing ,
so please enable this feature because it is a must have . specially when on registration , when it says contact the administrator ,( at least place an email address to contact ) .
thanks in advance

Offline rosali

Re: creating a contact us section
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2012, 10:31:49 AM »
We had problems with the old forum and migrated therefore from vB to SMF. Not everything is perfect yet, but we work on it. If anyone has problems, contact me meanwhile...

myroundcube at mail4us dot net.

I'll forward your requests to admins. Thanks!
Regards,
Rosali

Offline SKaero

• Administrator
    • SKaero - Custom Roundcube development
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2012, 10:35:06 AM »
Good idea, I'll see about adding some sort of contact form. In the mean time feel free to contact me at scott [at] skaero.com if your having any problems with the forum.

Offline Coderx

« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2012, 12:21:00 PM »
thank you for your prompt reply on the subject . :)
luckily im already here so if there is anything i can use the pm system :) and i think that suffices for now .
any way it is good to have your email address too . it might help some one else out there :)