Author Topic: Cannot access Roundcube login page  (Read 3843 times)

Offline gweneth

Cannot access Roundcube login page
« on: April 28, 2012, 07:28:05 PM »
Hi there-

I've been using roundcube webmail for the past few months, but for the last 48 hours I have not been able to get to the login page on the two computers I've been using. What's odd is that I can access my webmail on my husband's computer. So the problem seems to be that I'm 'locked out' of webmail - but only on computers that I'd been previously using to access webmail.

I notice (when I log in on my husband's computer) that your webmail interface looks different. Have you updated your software in a way that would lock me out? Could it be that my computers were logged on when you were updating your software? (I'm in Australia, so would be accessing it at non-standard times.)

I've tried a whole lot of things to fix this. I've tried multiple browsers (IE, Chrome, Firefox), I've renewed my IP address. I've cleared the cache, cleared cookie, and cleared saved passwords. None of it works. I can get webmail on a new computer, but not on one that previously accessed your site.

What can I do to get webmail software to work on the computers that were using roundtable in recent months?

Thanks,

Gweneth.

Offline SKaero

• Administrator
    • SKaero - Custom Roundcube development
Re: Cannot access Roundcube login page
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2012, 02:13:36 AM »
I going to guess from your post that your just a end user of RoundCube. RoundCube is just webmail software that anyone can use and since you don't have control over the RoundCube install you'll need to contact your email provider and ask them for support.