Author Topic: My mailbox is full. BIG PROBLEM  (Read 10547 times)

Offline closalguero

My mailbox is full. BIG PROBLEM
« on: May 08, 2012, 11:40:16 AM »
I get my roundcube messages in G-mail. I erase them in Gmail bot they are not automatically erased in my roundcube mailbox so my inbox is full.
I don't get any message about this issue, are my clients the ones telling me my mailbox is full. PLASE HELP!

Offline Yoni

• MyRoundcube
Re: My mailbox is full. BIG PROBLEM
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2012, 10:31:04 PM »
Either assign more space to your Roundcube account or delete messages from Roundcube. Roundcube is an IMAP front-end for your back-end server. Most likely the server assigned a quote for your account and this quote has been max out. Not every server will notify you of this unless it has been previously configured to do so.

Check with the server administrator to see if you can get your account quote increased or remove e-mails from your Roundcube account as I said. Saying that you get your Roundcube's e-mail in Gmail means nothing... These are certainly 2 separate accounts and most likely you are fowarding these e-mails to your Gmail account.

Offline closalguero

Re: My mailbox is full. BIG PROBLEM
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2012, 11:12:57 AM »
Thank you Yoni!!!
How can I contact my "Server administrator"? You are the only person that respond to me. The customer service phones don't work and my e-mails are not responded.