Author Topic: Error loggin in?  (Read 3988 times)

Offline onlinegamesnz

Error loggin in?
« on: May 25, 2012, 02:28:37 AM »
Hi, im trying to POST login data to roundcube from a different form and im getting this error

Invalid request! No data was saved.

Heres my form.

<form action="http://megahosting.co.nz/webmail/" method="post" class="popup-form">
            <fieldset>
            <input type="hidden" name="_token" value="4dbd86961c9197ac13ffedd4c4697c97" />
         <input type="hidden" name="_task" value="login" /><input type="hidden" name="_action" value="login" /><input type="hidden" name="_timezone" id="rcmlogintz" value="_default_" /><input type="hidden" name="_dstactive" id="rcmlogindst" value="_default_" /><input type="hidden" name="_url" id="rcmloginurl" value="" />
            <label class="popup">Username</label>
            <input class="input" name="_user" id="rcmloginuser" autocomplete="off" type="text" />
            <label class="popup">Password</label>
            <input class="input" name="_pass" id="rcmloginpwd" autocomplete="off" type="password" />           
            <button type="submit" value="Login" class="submit-popup">Webmail Login</button>           
            </fieldset>
        </form>

Thanks!!

Offline utsab

Re: Error loggin in?
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2014, 04:33:29 AM »
Did you get the solution. Please help me. I have same problem

utsab@nea.org.np

Thanx in avance.

Utsab

Offline SKaero

• Administrator
    • SKaero - Custom Roundcube development
Re: Error loggin in?
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2014, 04:42:42 AM »
Take a look at the autologin plugin, you'll need to modify it to accept post data. If you can't add plugin to the Roundcube install (ie. its manned by someone else) you wont be able to remotely post to the form.